For Free Consultations Call : 256-526-4000

Current Clients







If you are a Chapter 13 Client:

             Make sure you write your case number on your payment or use your case number for your account #.


The Trustee will not accept personal checks; you must use:

  1. Money Order
  2. Cashier's Check
  3. Your Personal Bank Bill Pay Service or TFS


Payments made directly to the Trustee should be sent to:

Hon. Linda B. Gore, Standing Chapter 13 Trustee
Post Office Box 205
Gadsden, Alabama 35902


For a free consultation, give us a call at 256-526-4000